Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cartridge Challenge changes to Monthly

Howdy! I am really starting to get excited for my trip to Dallas for the Stampede! I have been in Dallas project mode for a while, and as the event nears, I have more and more things to do to get ready for that.

So...I have decided to change up my Cartridge Challenge.

I am still going to tackle the challenge of using all of my cartridges. I seem to be having trouble keeping to the one week deadline I gave myself, so I am going to start pulling a months worth of cartridges at once, and then have the entire month to do them all. I will still be attempting to use 2 a week, or 8 for an entire month.

So for the March I will be using:

Chore Chart -Lite
Accent Essentials
Tie the Knot
Rock Princess
Twinkle Toes -Lite
Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More
Imagine More Cards -Imagine
50 States -Classmate


With this new system, I think I can still challenge myself to use cartridges that are just sitting on my shelf, but allow for a little more flexibility to do other projects as well.

Now I'm off to make something!

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment