Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Work in Progress

Here is my first post! I am still working on getting my blog set up the way I want but I am excited to get things going.

I am currently working my Scraproom makeover, and when it is complete I will post pictures. All of my supplies are still packed up or spread throughout the house. I miss crafting, and can't wait to get back to it.

CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) Supershow is next week and I am really looking forward to it. This will be the first one I attend and I am dragging my 15 yo DD with me. We are only attending on Friday, and we are signed up for a class taught by Fiskars. I look forward to learning new techniques, and sharing them here.

I am also attending the Cricut Circle Imagine Launch Event on Tuesday the 27th. I will take lots of pictures and share on my blog all the new and exciting things I learn there.

No comments:

Post a Comment