Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Hauntings Tombstone Banner






Here is my first attempt at making a banner. All cuts were from Happy Hauntings. For the tombstones, I only used the base and first layers and the grass. Any detailed layer was left off. The tallest tombstone was cut at 8 inches, and the rest were sized using my gypsy so they were close in height. The monsters were all cut at approximately 4 inches in height. I used the Vampire font.

It was fun to make, and I love the way the tombstones look instead of a plain shape for the background of the banner, but given the width of bottom of some of the tombstones, I think that the next one I make will have some kind of small spacer inbetween each tombstone.

1 comment: