Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Celebrating Creativity Monthly Challenge.

The Cricut Circle Blog's first monthly challenge is to make a project about celebrating creativity. I chose to make a 12 x12 layout using one of my favorite Creativity..."Do something Creative everyday."

This layout uses a number of cartridges. Jubilee's Runt font for the do something and everyday. Plantin Schoolbook for the creative. Storybook for the flowers, and Imagine More Cards for the butterfly. I printed the butterfly twice, and trimmed one down for the top layer. I added some tiny gems on the wings.

The Creative was printed on the Imagine. Each Letter was flood filled with a different pattern and then printed and cut. The flowers were also flood filled using Imagine patterns. The pewter charms were from a scrapbooking set I received as a gift.

All patterned paper was printed using the Imagine, both Imagine More Cards and Better Together cartridges.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo. This is so pretty!! TFS!!

    jennifer
    cricutdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete