Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello Kitty Sweet 16 Invitation

Hello all! I am sorry to be a little behind in my projects lately. It has been a crazy couple of weeks, and unfortunately this month things are only going to keep up at a crazy pace. I hope to get some projects done this weekend, as I am going to an impromptu scrap weekend, however, we will probably chat/shop/and eat more than scrap! LOL (That is our usual MO)

Well here is my Hello Kitty Project from April's monthly challenge. It is the Invitation to my daughter's Sweet 16 birthday party. My daughter is really into Anime, Cosplaying, and Hello Kitty. We will be using the Hello Kitty Cartridges to make the decorations for her party as well.


Hello Kitty was cut from Hello Kitty Greetings at 2.76"
Sweet 16 was cut from Hello Kitty Font at 1"
The postage stamp mat was cut from Sentimentals at 4.75"

The solid Cardstock was Coredinations. The Zebra Patterned paper is The Paper Studio.

I finished off the card with some Zebra print ribbon from Michael's.

Thanks for visiting.

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

Jan

2 comments: