Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Jolly Holidays Christmas Card


Here is a Card I made using the Jolly Holidays Lite Cartridge I picked up at Walmart on Black Friday. I went to Walmart at Midnight to get this cartridge and I am really glad I did. It has so many cute images on it.

I just love this little house cut with Santa diving into the chiminey!

The House was cut at slightly over three inches. I used Pearl Glimmer Mist on the white paper before I cut it out so all the white has a slight shimmer to it. After I cut the images I used some Frosted Lace Stickles on the edges of the roof and window snow for some extra sparkle. I used a glittery gemstone for the doorknob.

I used bazzil solid cardstocks and American Crafts Christmas pack for the Polka Dot paper.

I used a Fiskar's punch for the white trim on the bottom. The polka dot paper is cut at 3", and then I embossed a 3/4" strip of the red with the Divine Swirls cuttlebug folder and layered it right on the edge of the polka dot paper.

The sentiment stamp is one I picked up from Archiver's. It is inked with Color Box ink in Robin's Egg and a Crimson Lake LePlume marker for the word joys.

I made 15 of these cards to send to family and friends. Tomorrow I will post another card I made using this cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment