Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! And some crafty resolutions.



Just a silly little tag for all my crafty friends. I used Celebrate with a Flourish, Car Decals, and TBBM.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. I look forward to all the great projects and ideas for 2011. Not to mention all the new products and tools that will find their way into my collection this year!

I have decided to make a few New Year's Crafty resolutions.

1. Participate in the Use What You Have Challenge for January and February.
This is a challege posted on the Cricut Circle MB to not buy any crafting supplies during the month except adhesives, blades, and inks. I think mats are included in the approved buying items. What you can't buy is any Cartridges, Paper and Embellishments. You must only shop from your stash. Which give the amount of shopping I have done over the last few months, shouldn't be too hard.

2. Use a different Cricut Cartridge every week. I am going to challenge myself to use all those cartridges that have made their way into my library in 2010. I am going to just put the names of all my cartridges in a bowl and pull one out every week and make myself use at least one cut from that cartridge.

3. Post more often on my blog. As I make those projects, using the cartridges from my challenge, I will post them on my blog. I am going to shoot for posting a few times a week, and at the least once a week.

4. Participate in more of the Circle Blog and Magazine Challenges. After all that is one of the perks I pay for in my Circle Membership.

A small list to start me going in the right direction this year. I hope by posting this here to give myself some accountability.

Best to you all.
See you in 2011!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment