Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Celebrate Card


Here is a card I made for the Circle Blog Weekly Challenge

The card was made using Bazzil Card Stock and My Minds Eye Patterned Paper from the Simply Delightful Stack

I cut the Card Base from Birthday Bash along with the Celebrate that goes with it.
The Bottle and glass were from Simply Charmed. I used my Gypsy to hide the faces from those cuts.
I also used my gypsy and sized an oval from George to fit onto the from of the card.
The tag is a cuttlebug die, stamped with black StazOn ink.
I used some gems for the bubbles and confetti over the bottle.
I also used some Sparkle Shimmer Spritz on the phrase, bottle and glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment