Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fall Hiking Layout



I finally finished this layout using the Speaking of Fall cartridge for the Week 3 Cartridge Challenge.

I had a difficult time picking out what cut on this cartridge to use for this challenge so I went for an easy one, spelling Fall using the "leaves letters" and a few leaf cuts.

I won this cartridge in a contest, and honestly I wouldn't have bought it, and after seeing how limited the images are, I probably won't buy any of the other "Speaking of..." cartridges either. These are Classroom cartridges and I can see for bulletin boards, this may be great, but for non-educational purposes, I really don't see it as being all that useful. There are many other cartridges out there with better fall images on it.

The rest of the layout was completed using stickers, papers, and ribbon from my stash. Well at least I can say I used it once. LOL

Have a great day.

1 comment: