Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cartridge Challenge - Week 4

Hi all! I am a little behind schedule here. I was supposed to post this on Sunday, and for any of those following along with me on this challenge, I apologize. It has been a little hectic around our house lately, and time just seems to be flying by! I can't believe it is already nearing the end of January.

On to this weeks challenge cartridges:
Better Together for the Imagine

and French Manor Circle Exclusive Cartridge.

Have a great week and Good Luck with this weeks challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment