Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week Three: Cartridge Challenge

Hello all! It is the start of a new week and I have drawn the cartridges for this weeks challenge.

The cartridges are:



This is another good challenge as I have never used the Speaking of Fall Cartridge. The challenging part about this is, when this title was pulled from the jar my first reaction was, "I don't WANT to use this one now!" So I guess its going to truly be a challenge this time.

The other cartridge, Graphically Speaking should be quite easy, I LOVE this cartridge and have used it many, many times. I love the more unique images and phrases on it.

Good Luck this week to all of those who are following along with me on this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment