Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Monday, August 1, 2011

August Cartridge Challenge

Hi all! I am running a little behind in getting all my posts up. I wanted to pop in today and list the cartridges that I pulled from my jar, to use in August.

The cartridges are:

Opposites Attract
Imagine Pattern - Mystical Garden
Paper Doll Dress Up
Christmas Cards - seasonal
Once Upon a Princess
Home Decor - Solutions
Preserves
Tear Drop

I have a couple of projects to post still using up my July cartridges. One of them is a gift, so I am waiting until the I give it to my friend before posting. :)

I am really plugging away at my cartridge list. The best part, is when looking through the handbooks, I find more images that I want to use on future projects. I would really encourage anyone who is a cartridge collector to challenge yourself as well!

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

Jan

1 comment:

  1. Wow, have you got alot done. Those are all wonderful layout and looks like the kids were having a great time.

    ReplyDelete