Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Quick and Easy Placemats

Hi all!

I just wanted to share some quick placemats I made for my girls today.

Here is the un-laminated placemat:
I just printed a background paper using my Imagine and the Mr. Frosty cartridge. This is printed on regular cardstock.



Then I added a banner from Elegant Edges and a font from Wall Decor and More. Both were print and Cut using the Imagine and the flood fill colors from Mr. Frosty as well. I used printable vinyl as I was planning on Laminating the project and lamination works best on thinner materials.Here is my Your Story Machine. I bought this last Christmas time to make a books for gifts, and I have used it much more than I realized I would. I definitely would recommend adding this item to your crafting arsenal.
Here it is all laminated. It was hard to get a good pic without a glare on the lamination, even with my snazzy new light box. LOL
Anyway...I am planning on making the girls placemats for all the holidays/seasons this year.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

Jan

3 comments:

  1. What a fun and simple project..not to mention very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project idea! I love the paper you used and the font is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete