Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Birthday Cake Cards

Hi all,

Today I am sharing the cards I made for my daughter's birthdays this month. They are only a year apart, and they like everything to be the same, so I always make the same cards for them.
I cut the shaped card form Birthday Bash at 5.8 inches. I then used my gypsy to hide contours on the layered pieces so I could cut them in different colors. I used Divine Swirls and Swiss Dots cuttle bug folders on a few of the pieces. I also added some blue glitter to the "sprinkles" as well as glitter and flock to the flame parts.
The ovals are punches from Stampin' Up. The number stamps are I believe from Hero Arts. I added some twine and glittery gems to the oval.

Thanks for visiting today!

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

Jan

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Jan! E and M are going to love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! These are so cute! I love all the detail!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute--I love the sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your birthday cake cards!! So sweet- just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete