Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crop Goodies- Notebook and Charm

Hi all! I am so excited, because today I am going to an All Day Crop! Its from 9 am to 9 pm, and I am looking forward to hanging out with my friends as well meeting new friends.

There are going to be some circle sisters at this crop, so I made some little goodies for them.


I found this fun pom-pom pen in hot pink, so I searched for a little notebook that was hot pink too. I found this gem at Staples. Its a pretty chunky little notebook with blank pages inside.

I cut the title in vinyl from Cricut Everyday Cartridge which was a Circle Exclusive. The felt flower was from my stash.

I made this charm using my Imagine and Imagine More Cards and InkJet Shrinky Dinks. I printed the image at 2.5 inches, punched a small hole in the corner and baked it in the oven. After is shrank, I covered the top with Ultra Thick Embossing Powder and stuck it back into the oven to melt. I got this tip from Nadia over at With Glittering Eyes. It gives an awesome smooth and shiny finish to the charm. I then made a few bead strand with beads from my stash and attached it to a Cell phone charm holder.
I cut the Cricut Circle Logo from Cricut Everyday as well. Its hard to see in the picture, but I used lime green glitter paper.
I haven't had much time to craft this month, but I am hoping to get some things done at the crop, besides just chatting ;). Maybe I'll have some things to post later this week.

Thanks for visiting today.

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

Jan

4 comments:

  1. I love my pen and pom pom with the pretty charm. Had a great time but always do with you. Can't wait until next time!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun meeting you and love my new notebook..my daughter stole my pom pom pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there my friend! Just wanted to say HI...hope you had fun with everybody! Miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous gift for your fellow scrappers! I know you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete