Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Monday, March 5, 2012

March All Day Crop

Hi all,

Sorry I have been MIA but my computer is dying and I have been having quite a bit of trouble getting it to cooperate until I can replace it. :( Hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer.

Anyway...On February 26th I went to an all day crop in Pingree Grove, IL. It was hosted by an Everyday Efficient, and event planning company from that area.

A few of my friends were there, as well as a couple of Ladies I knew from Online forums, but hadn't met in person.

Here's me at the start of the crop.
Here is Jan A. in the Pink and Missie in the green: Missie had a round table to herself.
Here is Leslie (in gray), and Laura (in Blue). Most of us shared these HUGE rectangular tables. We had lots of room.
In this picture: Laura talking to Tina W(in Pink), and Jan.
Here is Jan A. and Tina G., working hard.
You could tell who the circlets were, we were the ones with all the big Cricuts. LOL

Many of my friends were quite productive. I spent the day preparing shrinky dink charms for a swap I am in, and then I worked on one 2-page layout which isn't even done. LOL I did spend a great deal of time visiting with my friends, so all in all I consider it time well spent!

I hope to get back into a regular routine of sharing projects soon.

Thanks for visiting today.

Have a Great and Crafty day!

Jan

3 comments:

  1. So so fun is right. Those charms...well I am so trying some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing these photos! Looks like everyone is just having a blast!!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like fun - so jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete