Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lucky Girl Necklace

Hi all!

Popping in a second time today for a quick post on my entry into the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge. This weeks challenge was to make something to wear for St. Patty's Day and that had green on it.

I made these necklaces for my two younger daughters to wear to school tomorrow.

Its very glittery! The large shamrock is from Designer's Calendar. The lucky Girl is from Once Upon a Princess and the little clovers are from Celebrate with a Flourish.

The Light green paper is Adhesive backed glitter paper from DCWV. I cut the large shamrock twice (one time was the reverse image) so I could layer them back to back. The other paper is from my stash and I just glittered the cuts using my Xyron.

I punched a small hole near the top and attached a jump ring to the cut. The ribbon is from my stash

Have a Great and Crafty Day, and a wonderful St. Patty's Day!

Jan

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I bet your daughter's love them! Good luck in the challenge!
    Colleen (Gonescrappin' Circle MB)

    ReplyDelete