Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Butterfly Charms

Hi all,

Today I am sharing a few more Shrinky Dink charms I made using my Imagine machine.


I used Ink Jet Shrinky Dinks and printed the butterflies using the Imagine and a Imagine More Cards Cartridge and the Black and White pattern Cartridge. Both charms were baked in my oven at 275 degrees and then I added a layer of UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel) on top and baked them until the UTEE was clear.

For this charm, I used a stock image from the Imagine and flood filled it using the Black and White Pattern Cartridge. I was so excited to finally add this cart to my library! In my opinion, it is one of the more versatile of the Imagine Pattern cartridges.
This image is one of the bonus icons on the Imagine More Cards Cartridge.
I really have been enjoying my Imagine lately. I really enjoy using the pattern cartridges the most, and I have a few more on my want list. :)

Thanks for visiting today.

Have a Great and Crafty Day!
Jan

1 comment: