Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Placemats

Hi all,

Today I am sharing the placemats we made for March. This time we chose a more general spring theme, rather that a specific holiday like St. Patty's Day, as we have some fabric shamrock print placemats my Mom made for us.

The girls really enjoy picking out the papers we use for the mats every month.

This months papers are from the DCWV Flower Shower Spring stack from last year. I have used this stack quite a bit, and still have plenty of papers left. That is what is so nice about those 180 pages stacks of paper. The cardstock stacks are not as big.

The font we used this time is from Robotz.

Maddie noticed that a tiny piece of "schmootz" ,as she called it, was inside the lamination when we fed it through the Your Story. (she was quite annoyed it was there, but I swear, its the size of a pin head.- Sheesh!)

Anyway...These are the last two Your Story 12x12 Laminating pouches I have. Seems like my Hobby Lobby isn't going to carry that product anymore. I picked up some Purple Cow ones there, but I have never used those in the Your Story machine. I think they are close enough to not matter much. I will be posting on that when we make the next set of Placemats.

Well off to craft some more!

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

Jan

3 comments:

  1. Great job girls! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great each month!! Looking forward to seeing if the Purple Cow ones work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your girls looked so proud! Awesome placemats.

    ReplyDelete