Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crown Birthday Invite

Hello All,
What a crazy week, last week was, between Dentist appointments, meetings, and birthday parties, I didn't get much crafting done at all. Hopefully this week will be better! Here is another installment in my Cartridge Challenge. I used Rock Princess for the invites for my daughter's birthday party this year.



It's a pretty simple card, as the invites are for 8 and 9 year olds. I cut the Crown from page 39 in Rock Princess at 3.86 inches. I used some Sakura GellyRoll pens in Green Star and Black Star to give the gems a little more sparkle. I love these pens for adding a quick touch of sparkle without the drying time of stickles. I only wish they came in more color choices.

The Sentiment is from a Baby shower invite stamp set, I believe may be Hero Arts. The punch used on the sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

The border stamped images on the background were from an older clear border set, I picked up from Archiver's a few years ago.

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

1 comment: