Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

MIA this week!

I have been MIA all this week, trying to get ready for the Stampede next weekend. I actually feel like I have done more shopping than crafting lately, and now it is crunch-time!

Here is a picture of my craftroom workspace at the moment. LOOK...down in the right hand side...you can see a small part of my tabletop that isn't buried. I better stack something there too! LOL


I hope to have a couple of projects completed and posted by the end of the weekend..We'll see how that goes.

Anyway...I better go get started on uncovering my tabletop, so I can finish up the 1000 projects I want to do before I escape to sunny Dallas.

Have a Great and Crafty Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment