Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stampede Layout

Hi Ya'll! I am back from the Stampede. I had so much fun. I hope to upload a few pics from our festivites soon.

Today I am sharing a layout I made using one of my cartridge challenge picks: 50 States.



Cartridges used:
50 States - State shape cut at fit to page for the shadow layer. Texas title was cut at 1".
Old West - Cactus, Rock and Mini Cactus cut at 4.47", Wagon Wheel 1.94", Boots 2.65", and Hat 1.82"
Jubilee - Dallas Stampede title cut using Runt Font at 1.71"




Here is a close-up of my title. I used my Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz to give some "stitching" to my title. I just LOVE this little tool!

Here are a couple of close-ups of the other elements in the layout.



Background paper is from Basic Grey - Blush pack.
Striped paper is from My Minds Eye- Simply Delightful.

Finishing touches using gems, Pink Ribbon from Martha Stewart, as well as my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

I hope to get caught up on my posting. I was planning on posting from the hotel, but there wasn't internet service inside the crop room.

Have a Great and Crafty Week!

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is too cute! I seriously had no interest in this cartridge, but now you have made two amazing projects using it. You are a total enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout! I can totally see this in a scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete