Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Having Fun Layout

Hi All! I am sharing my layout for the final cartridge for my June Monthly challenge. The last cartridge I had to use was Playtime. It is a Lite Cartridge that came with my Yellow Limited Edition Colored Expression.


The patterned papers were all printed with my Imagine. I used Best Friends and Hopscotch Pattern Cartridges. I cut the Having Fun, the Bug Jar and the Little Girls with the nets all from Playtime. The nets came from a boy cut. I just trimmed the nets from that cut and used them on the girls.

I also used Birthday Cakes on the Imagine to color the circles and the scalloped border and the Bug Hunters title.
Here is a close up of the bug Jar from Playtime cartridge. I cut the jar shape from acetate. I Inked the edges with Staz-on to give it some dimension. The bug jar is supposed to have a grasshopper in it, but I trimmed him off. I then took some tiny bee stickers and colored them black and then used some stickles to give them a fireflies glow.

I am glad I got this month's projects done. I have many projects planned for the next month, so come back and visit me again.

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment