Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Friday, July 1, 2011

July Cartride Challenge Picks

Hello All! I can't believe it is July 1st already! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

I have been plugging away at my cartridge challenge pretty, and am happy to say that I have so far, used 89 of my 137 cartridges in posts on my blog. I have 48 more carts to use in blog posts to complete my challenge. I feel pretty happy at my current progress, and I plan to keep plugging away at my challenge.

So, that being said...On to this Month's Picks:

Cricut Decals E2
Going Places
H20 - seasonal
Independence Day
Nursery Rhymes
Ornamental Iron
Printing Press
Very Merry Tags

I also plan to use my Imagine on at least one project.

It is easy to fall into the cartridge collector mode, so I encourage all my cricut friends to challenge yourself to use all your carts too!

i look forward to seeing all the great projects out there this month!

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment