Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Camper Decorations and Backyard campouts- Pic heavy

Hi All! School's out and we are thoroughly enjoying our summer Vacation already! We are avid campers here, but alas, with the rising gas prices, we will not be dragging our camper too far from home many times this year.

But, we are not discouraged at all..We have decided to have quite a few "backyard campouts". We have a fire pit in the backyard and the trailer is parked on a pad right next to the house, so we will be enjoying our camper in our own yard. Here are a couple of pics from our first backyard campout. My SIL and DD's enjoying the fire pit.

DH and DD's being silly by the fire. There is our camper in the background.

I thought I would share the inside of my camper with you today. I have made many decorations using my cricut and a few different cartridges.


Here are some of the cabinet doors decorated with various camping/outdoor themed icons. The tree is from Give a Hoot:


Give a Hoot: Tree Hugger icon and words Give a Hoot:
Give a Hoot: DD's closet
Campin' Critters:
Cabinets over our bed: Give a Hoot Cartridge
Here is my DH's side of the bed. I used a couple of cuts from Wildlife Lite Cartridge. I HAD to put a turkey up there! LOL
Here is a closer view of the Stag Head from Wildlife Lite. I did ink this one to give it some more definition.
Here is my closet.
And of course, I had to have a Mermaid on my side too! She is from Life's a Beach.
Campin' Critters Skunk for the Bathroom door! LOL!
Here is a menu card holder I made for the door of the fridge. I used Campout to and Pooh Font to make it. The silverware is chipboard stickers from Cosmo Cricket,
I love this little phrase from Give a Hoot:
Give a Hoot animals over our sofa:
And Finally...some rainy day campout crafts: Origami Cranes we made on a campout. We strung them up on the curtains.
I have a few more decs planned. I was thinking of getting some outdoor vinyl and making a few things for the outside of the camper too!



Hope you enjoyed the little visit inside our camper.



Have a Great and Crafty Day!



Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment