Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yudu Tshirts using Hannah Montana Cartridge

Hi All! I have been working hard on projects to share with you. I am trying to keep up with my own cartridge challenge, and I am happy to post something using one of those cartridges today.

I made a couple of t-shirts for my dd's using the YUDU and the Hannah Montana Cartridge.

I have been using outdoor vinyl on my YUDU screen instead of Emulsion. I still need to practice more, as I am not always getting as crisp of an image as I want, but overall I am pleased with how these shirts came out.

The white ink I used was Versatex. I thought the Ink was very thick, so on the first shirt I watered it down some..it bled through the shirt more and bled under the vinyl too. SO for the second shirt I used it straight from the pot, without diluting it. I got a better image, but still not perfect, and it also still bled through the fabric, although not as much.


The Sparkly Ink is YUDU Gunmetal bronze. I LOVE this color. It turned out so sparkly and it hardly bled through the fabric, so I may just stick to YUDU ink in the future.

The Heart image was cut at 10.81 inches., and the Fonts were cut at 1.28 and 1.86 inches.



Well I am happy to have used both my YUDU and a cartridge that was on my challenge list.

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

Jan

1 comment: