Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

June Cartridge Challenge

Well here we are in June, and I didn't have enough time to complete my May challenge. Therefore I am reusing some of the picks from May that I have not yet used. Hopefully this month I will find more time to craft than I did in May!

June's Picks are:

Camping Critters
Summer Vacation - Seasonal
Freshly Picked
Hannah Montana
Happily Ever After
Life's A Beach
Lovely Floral - Lite
Playtime -Lite

No comments:

Post a Comment