Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Won the Monthly Challenge!

Oh my gosh I am so excited!!! I was one of the 5 lucky winners of the Cricut Circle Monthly Blog Challenge!

I won an Expression 2 Anniversary Edition!

I am so super excited!! I really wanted on of these machines, but I couldn't justify purchasing one, as I just bought a new Yellow Expression in January.

I am really looking forward to having the exclusive carts that come with the E2, as well as exploring all the new features of the E2 as well!

Thanks so much ProvoCraft, and the Cricut Circle Blog!

Here is a link to my Contest entry: You are Loved project.

Have a Great and Crafty Day!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment