Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cartridge Challenge - Week 6

Here are this weeks cartridges picks:
ZooBalloo

This is really cute font with animal to go with each letter. I have used the font alone many times. I have also used the animals for various projects too. Being an older cartridge, the cuts and layers are simpler than the new cartridges. Sometimes the simpler cuts can be easier to use. What I haven't used on this cartridge is some of the other features like the card or box feature. Perhaps I will explore those images first.
Mother's Day Seasonal

There are some lovely intricate lace designs on this cartridge. As this is a seasonal cartridge, there are fewer images to choose from, which can make the decision making both easy and difficult.

I am enjoying the challenges I have faced so far in using these cartridges as I draw them from my jar.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment