Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cartridge Challenge- Week 9

This is week 9 in my Cartridge Challenge. This weeks chosen cartridges are:

Accent Essentials:

This is one of the main cartridges that comes with the Expression machine, although some limited edition Expressions come with other cartridges. This is my go to cartridge for flower making for projects.

and

Tie the Knot:

I have only used one of the gift box cuts on this cartridge so far. I actually bought this cartridge because I thought the swirled Monograms were beautiful. Perhaps I will use that feature in this week's project.

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment