Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cartridge Challenge - Week 7

Hello All! It's time to announce the cartridges for the weekly challenge.

This weeks picks are:
Create a Critter
I used this cartridge quite a bit in an ABC book I made for my Niece for Christmas this past year. There are so many cute animals on this cartridge, as well as other cute images and accessories for the animals. When this cartridge first cam out, everyone was raving about it, and honestly I couldn't really see what the big deal was. Now that I have it,m I can say that I am a big fan of the way the layers are done on this cartridge. Instead of having tons of little pieces to put on the images, some of the layer are made by using negative cuts, and that make assebly SO MUCH easier. It also gives the final pieces a bit of heft to them because of so many layers. Here is the posts for that ABC book: Part 1 and Part 2

Forever Young
I love the silhouettes on this cartridge. Also, this cartridge has quite a few 3D purses on it. I love making the 3D cuts, and who doesn't love PURSES?

No comments:

Post a Comment