I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!
I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award
Wow, I am so excited. Liza over at Hoo's Crafty has given me a Stylish Blogger Award. Liza is a very talented crafter, I just love all her projects. Go check out her blog here.
Here are the requirements for accepting this award:
1. I need to link back to the person who awarded it to me.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I love visiting.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know I have given them the Stylish Blogger award also.
Eight things about me...
1. I love to go camping, although we do not "rough it" anymore, we have a trailer.
2. I am terrified of swimming in lakes or the ocean. I may wade a little, but going out where I can't see the bottom and the fish are bigger than me....NO WAY!
3. I have been collecting mermaids since 1989 when Disney's The Little Mermaid came out.
4. I love Harry Potter. I re-read all the books ever few months.
5. I hate cooking, and trying to figure out what to make for dinner everyday- Sheesh.. what a chore. Hiring someone else to cook would be at the top of the list of what to do with my Lottery Winnings.
6. I love having my own Scrap room, and I am grateful to my family for allowing me this space.
7. I both love and hate being a stay at home Mom. Some days I'm glad I didn't have to leave the house, other days I feel like I haven't had the chance to escape in weeks.
8. I am a closet Anime fan. Thanks to my oldest DD.
Ok Now that that torture is over XD ...
Here are the bloggers I am passing this award on to:
Carrie aka GreenBean
Elizabeth aka Makeupgirl217
All of these ladies are so talented, and have given me quite a bit of inspiration. There are some fantastic projects on these blogs! I encourage you all to go and visit each one.
Thanks again Liza for giving me this award.
Have a Great and Crafty Day!