Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Quickie Mini Valentine's Day Cards

Happy Valentine's Day to all! I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Valentine's Day is pretty low key at our house, as we have two birthdays and our anniversary in February also.

Here are some quickie Mini cards I made to attach to the girls goodies for today.
The cardtock and ribbon pieces were from my stash of scraps. The felt hearts and bling alphas were both purchased last year during the after the holiday sales. The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up.

The love paper was from the Target $1.00 bin. I love checking the Target Bins for cute scrapping finds.

I love how the felt heart adds dimension to the front of the card.

Have a Great Day.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment