Welcome!


I have always enjoyed being crafty. I remember getting really excited about stickers and fun stationary when I was little. Well its good to know that some things in life never change!

I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. My love of crafting has branched out to include DIY, projects, gardening, baking, and canning. I hope to share my projects here.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cartridge Challenge - Week 8

It is the beginning of week 8 of My Cartridge Challenge and this weeks cartridges are:

Wedding -Solution


I haven't used this cartridge much even though it has been in my cartridge library for quite some time now. It really does have some cute cuts on it, but I will be honest...This is the cut I bought this for.... Yup...the Ol' Ball and Chain made me giggle. Isn't funny the reasons we choose the cartridges we do. I made this one and gave it to my DH. LOL. He has it stuck onto his computer tower.


and:

Chore Chart -Lite


This is one of my new ones, and I am looking forward to using this one. My youngest daughter is on the Autistic and she really relys on charts and list to assist her, so I am going to make her a number of charts for around the house. I think it is going to be a really useful cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment